Neeri Syrup is a ideal polyherbal regime, developed and formulated on the scientific concept, which exerts overall therapeutical activity with safety in various types of urinary upsets like urinary calculi (kidney stone), urinary tract infections and prostate associated upsets. It's an experimented, documented and clinically proven herbal regime to treat both the causes and effects in urinary upsets. Neeri Syrup contains herbal extracts that have been scientifically validated all over the world for their safety and effectiveness. These extracts are the enriched sources of many phyto-constituents like arbutin, quinolone derivatives, bioflavonoids, glucosides, tannins and many micronutrients that aid tone the functioning of kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and prostate gland.
Silent Features of Neeri Syrup
1. Helps in spontaneous passage of calculi, it exhibits marked anti- calcifying activity.
2. Relieves the binding mucin of calculi, thus effective as lithotriptic.
3. Reveals marked improvement in symptoms of Urinary calculi and Urinary Tract
Infections like pain, burning micturition & haematuria.
4. Regulates the crystalloid-colloid imbalance, thus prevents recurrence of urinary calculi.
5. Exerts significant anti-infective action in UTI's against the major causative organisms.
6. Effectively and safely prevents recurrence of UTI's in susceptible patients.
7. Helps provide relief in symptoms of prostate enlargement like dribbling urination,
interrupted stream of urine.
Benefits of Neeri Syrup
1. In Neeri Syrup there is no risk of electrolyte imbalance.
2. It prevents from reoccurrence of urinary disorders.
3. It protects the kidney from nephrotoxic agents.
4. Neeri is safe on long term usage.
5. Helps in spontaneous passage of calculi.
6. Regulates the crystalloid-colloid imbalance.
7. Eradicates the causative organisms causing UTI.
8. Provides symptomatic relief by acting as alkalizer , anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory.
9. Helps maintain the kidney functions.
10.Additionally acts as Nephro- protective, Anti-oxidant & Immuno- modulator.
11.Neeri provides symptomatic relief in Benign Prostatic Enlargement.
|Indications||1. Urinary calculi / Stone
2. Recurrent calculi / Stone
3. Urinary Tract Infections
4. Cystitis (Inflammation of the urinary bladder due to infection)
5. Burning micturition (Burning sensation while passing urine)
6. Prostate enlargement associated symptoms like dribbling urination, interrupted stream of urine.
7. People prone to / susceptible to develop urinary calculi or urinary infections like in hot climate, long term confinement to bed, use of steroids, catheterization etc.
|Packaging Size||200 Ml|
|Dosage||Children (3-12 Years) : 1 teaspoonful (5ml) thrice a day
Adults (Men & Women) : 2 teaspoonful (10ml) thrice a day
|composition||Each 10 ml. of Syrup contains
Sudh Shilajeet (RTS-l) 200 mg
Swait Parpati (AFI) 150 mg
Moolishar 150 mg
Sheetal Chini 100 mg
Saindha Namak 50 mg
Sajjikhar 50 mg
and Extracts from 500 mg
Panchtrin Mool (ASS) 500 mg
Ikshu Mool 500 mg
Gokshru 450 mg
Chharilla 450 mg
Varun 400 mg
Kulatha 400 mg
Pashan Bhed 100 mg
Palashpushp 100 mg
Lajaloomoo 100 mg
Makoi 100 mg
Kakri Bee 100 mg
Daruharidra 50 mg
Sugar base Q.S
|Safety Warning||Neeri is not associated with side effects on short / long term in therapeutic recommended dosage. Still, if a patient suffers from any discomfort with intake of NEERI, usage must be stopped and professional consultation be taken.|